Bringing Christ to the children
What is a Party Club?
Here is an opportunity to reach the children of your neighborhood no matter how heavy your schedule! This program will draw in even the most hard-to-reach child. To help kids hear the way of salvation, a Party Club combines the elements of a good party with biblical instruction in one exciting package. It can be held once a month, several times a year or only once a year.
Kids love parties!
Child Evangelism Fellowship has prepared Party Club teaching kits on a number of themes, from Christmas and Easter to generic topics such as travel or a peanut party. Each kit contains a complete party guide with a full-color visualized Gospel story, suggested games, songs, invitations, etc. Everything you need!
Select from 24 kits with these themes
• Everybody’s Birthday
• Valentine’s Day
Why not plan to have a neighborhood party for children?
You may find yourself in one of the following situations:
• You’re concerned about children and want to have a positive impact on them.
• You’ve wanted to begin a Club for your own children and their friends, but your time has not permitted a weekly commitment.
• You’ve had a Club and you want to have a continued ministry to the children who attend.
• Your church is involved in an extensive outreach program in church-family neighborhoods.
• You’d like to hold a Party Club in several different neighborhoods to reach many children.
Whatever your circumstances, remember, it is God’s desire that every child in your neighborhood and city knows the Saviour.